My background gives me a unique perspective: born in Bulgaria, I graduated from a French high school, and I lived for over ten years in Paris and Montreal before settling in Western Canada.
I’m also an avid traveller, skier and windsurfer; I have done several self-supported bicycle tours around Europe and in Latin America (all the way up to Machu Picchu). Need a translator for your adventure tourism project? I’m the perfect fit.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Master’s in French Language and Literature
- Certifications from the American Translators Association and the Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council
- Committed to confidentiality and client satisfaction
- Well-written, culturally-sensitive materials that reflect the quality of the original documents to effectively deliver your message