As a CTTIC and ATA-certified translator, I provide certified translations of Bulgarian, English and French official documents such as birth, marriage, divorce and death certificates, diplomas, transcripts, etc. I am also an ICBC-approved translator for Bulgarian to English and French to English driver’s licenses, driving records licenses and insurance letters. The translations are accompanied by a certificate of accuracy and stamped with my OTTIAQ-certified translator seal, and they can be notarized for an additional charge.
The turnaround time for a one-page document is normally two business days, plus the time required for mailing, if a hard copy is required. Larger documents require more time, but I will make every effort to accommodate specific deadlines.
To have your official documents translated:
- If you are on a tight schedule, please contact me by phone (778-994-6925) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make sure that I am available.
- E-mail a clear scanned copy of your documents to email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number, the address to which you would like the translations mailed if you need hard copies, and any special instructions (i.e. additional copies). For Bulgarian documents, please include the official Latin spelling of all names (ex. for a birth certificate, the three names of the child AND of the parents).
- I will respond to you with an exact quote and a turnaround time. For one-page documents, the turnaround is normally two business days.
- My minimum fee is $50, and this usually covers most one-page documents. Additional copies with my original signature and seal are $10 if requested at the same time as the translation, or $35 if requested at a later time (I normally keep all records for up to six years).
- Payment is in advance, by Interac eTransfer, direct deposit or PayPal. PayPal allows you to pay by credit card or bank account transfer.
- My fee includes returning your translations and certification by regular postal mail. If you need your translations faster, I can send them by FedEx or XpressPost and bill you for the cost.
- If necessary, I can also send your translations to a third party, such as an international credentials evaluation service, college or university admissions office, etc.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.