Click here for information about certified translations of official documents (birth/marriage/divorce/death certificates, educational documents, etc.)
I am an ATA and CTTIC-certified English to French translator specializing in marketing, tourism, medicine and pharmaceuticals (over 15 years of experience translating for businesses and public agencies). My clients benefit from:
- One point of contact; I work directly on your translations and never subcontract work without the client’s approval.
- Absolute commitment to client confidentiality and non-disclosure; NDAs signed upon request.
- Prompt response to client phone calls and e-mails.
- Meticulous reading and research skills in English, clear and precise writing skills in French, so that your translation doesn’t “sound like a translation” and reflects the quality of your company’s image.
- Use of client-supplied glossaries and/or development of client-specific glossaries to ensure that the terminology used in your translations is consistent.
Contact me for samples of my work or to discuss your translation needs.